The processing of personal data on our website is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Responsible in the sense of the GDPR is:
TDE Instruments GmbH
Tel .: +49 7157 20801
Fax .: +49 7157 20813
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact the E-mail address mentioned above.
Data processing on this website
When you visit this website, the information you provide such as
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Information about operating system and web browser
Notice of user rights
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to information about your data stored with us
- Right to correct inaccurate data
- Right to delete the data we have stored
- Right to restrict the processing of data stored by us
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates GDPR regulations.